CLINICAL ARCHIVES IS NETLABEL ABOUT EXPANDING THE DEFINITION OF MUSIC

ca097 - Nicolas Tone - "I lost my-self"

Artist: Nicolas Tone
Title: "I lost my-self"
#ca097
Date: 2008-01-30
Keywords: electroacoustic
Tracklist:
01 - I lost my-self - 50:00 (202 kbps VBR)
(tracklist)
I
II
III
IIII
IIIII
IIIIII
IIIIIII
IIIIIIII
IIIIIIIII

cover front
booklet
cover back
disk label image
Stream
Download.zip

"I lost my-self" (2003), the first electro acoustic composition by french composer Nicolas Laferrerie an inner journey and sensory experience to be listened to in the dark with one's eyes wide open.

«I think.
I don't want to, I can't stop.
Thinking.
I observe and feel the duality in thought.
The duality that lies in emotion.
Waiting
I hear
Time, the time that goes by.
Time spent thinking, spent feeling.
Hypnosis. I remember, I tell.
I try to find.
I am an alchemist.
I try to tell, to create, to find a balance between our emotions,
our instincts and our intellect.»

nicolasTone.com
myspace/nicolasTone