Keywords: electronic; experimental; psychedelic; kosmische; krautrock; ambient; doom
01 - I am Pasi Makela - 7:18
02 - Crime against Motherhood - 7:56
03 - Moustache Monks - 9:26
04 - Gemini - 3:30
05 - Ohm - 5:57
06 - High Voltage - 4:16
07 - I`ll reach You - 7:17
Federsel: no-input mixing board, cassette players, guitar, effects, mixing & mastering
Phaerentz: turntables, cassette players
Recorded in January 2011 at Federsel’s home studio.
Cover design: Roman Mikes
Radio Royal is a duo from Prague.
n. pl. ra·di·os
1. The wireless transmission through space of electromagnetic waves in the approximate frequency range from 10 kilohertz to 300,000 megahertz.
2. Communication of audible signals encoded in electromagnetic waves.
3. Transmission of programs for the public by radio broadcast.
a. An apparatus used to transmit radio signals; a transmitter.
b. An apparatus used to receive radio signals; a receiver.
c. A complex of equipment capable of transmitting and receiving radio signals.
a. A station for radio transmitting.
b. A radio broadcasting organization or network of affiliated organizations.
c. The radio broadcasting industry.
6. A message sent by radio.
v. ra·di·oed, ra·di·o·ing, ra·di·os v.tr.
1. To transmit by radio: radio a message to headquarters.
2. To transmit a message to by radio: radioed the spacecraft. v.intr.
To transmit messages or a message by radio: a ship radioing for help.
1. Of or relating to a monarch.
2. Of the rank of a monarch.
3. Of, relating to, or in the service of a kingdom.
4. Issued or performed by a monarch: a royal warrant; a royal visit.
5. Founded, chartered, or authorized by a monarch: a royal society of musicians. 6. Befitting royalty; stately: royal treatment.
a. Superior, as in size or quality.
b. Used as an intensive: "It would be a first-class royal mess" (Sam Nunn).
1. Informal A member of a monarch's family: "Among the resort's distinguished visitors are Swedish and Spanish royals" (Alistair Scott).
2. Nautical A sail set on the royalmast.
3. A paper size, 20 by 25 inches for printing, 19 by 24 inches for writing.
the royal road
A way or method that presents no difficulties: the royal road to success.
du·o CONTROL ShockwaveFlash.ShockwaveFlash.10 (d, dy)
n. pl. du·os
1. Music A duet, especially two performers singing or playing together.
2. Two people or two things in close association: a duo of negotiators.
The capital and largest city of the Czech Republic, in the western part of the country on the Vltava River. Known since the 9th century, it was a leading cultural and commercial center by the 14th century and came under Hapsburg rule in 1526. Prague was the capital of Czechoslovakia from the country's formation in 1918 until its dissolution in 1993. Population: 1,190,000