CLINICAL ARCHIVES IS NETLABEL ABOUT EXPANDING THE DEFINITION OF MUSIC

ca099 - Bosques de mi Mente - Trenes de Juguete

Release has been removed at the request of the author

Artist: Bosques de mi Mente
Title: Trenes de Juguete
#ca099
Date: 2008-02-07
Keywords: minimalism, classical piano, piano
Tracklist:
01 - Trenes de juguete (Intro) - 1:27
02 - Y... de repente... me curaste - 5:10
03 - Hermana - 4:35
04 - Remanso de paz - 4:26
05 - Trenes de juguete (Interludio) - 1:02
06 - Una tarde de otono vista desde la ventana - 6:17
07 - Casi un grito de rabia - 5:45
08 - Recuerdo infantil - 6:32
09 - Volando en tu tren de juguete - 10:52
10 - Familia - 4:53
11 - Tortugas de arena - 1:57
12 - Trenes de juguete (Conclusion) - 7:35



"My first album, a set of minimalism songs. Recorded with little resources but much illusion in my house, Toy Trains is a look back to my childhood, and the little memories I keep through the routine, work, responsibilities and all the burdens of us, adults... A nostalgic view of a happier epoch.

Bosques de mi Mente (Forests of my Mind) is my solo project, born in 2007. For me is a way to explore concepts like minimalism, climax, repetition, atmosphere, time, silence, stasis, noise, musique concrÈte and many more...

Music is art, a subjective expression of reality, and as such it enriches everyone that listen, so I think each form of art should be available for everyone, and that's why my music is under Creative Commons licenses, allowing you to download, share, copy and distribute it."

Contact:
http://www.bosquesdemimente.es
https://twitter.com/BosquesdemiMent
https://www.facebook.com/bosquesdemimenteofficial