CLINICAL ARCHIVES IS NETLABEL ABOUT EXPANDING THE DEFINITION OF MUSIC

ca384 - Bosques de mi Mente - Nueve días de invierno

Release has been removed at the request of the author

Artist: Bosques de mi Mente
Title: Nueve días de invierno
#ca384
Date: 2010-06-09
Keywords: minimalism; piano; ambient; silence; contemporary classical
(320 kbps)
Tracklist:
01 - 6:00 am - 6:39
02 - Copos de nieve - 3:08
03 - Escapaste por el ventanal abierto - 2:10
04 - Cierra los ojos un momento, recuerda... - 3:50
05 - El transcurrir de las horas - 3:14
06 - El peso del silencio - 5:02
07 - Un rayo de luz entró por la ventana y, por un instante, me encontré en paz conmigo mismo - 3:19
08 - Una hora de lluvia incesante - 1:33
09 - Puedo ver tu casa desde aquí - 1:29
10 - Nueve días de invierno - 3:42



"Nine days of Winter" is an album of spontaneous, minimalist music for piano. By mid february my piano was to be tuned, and each time that happens I think that is a waste not using that days in which the piano keeps an almost-perfect tuning to record something. As I had no new stuff for piano, I decided to call my friends and fellow musicians from Madrid to meet during 9 days just to play, create spontaneous music and record everything, in order to publish the music later.

Unfortunately, none of my friends could join me for that nine days, so I decided to play and record them myself. The process took place between the 20th and 28th of February, days of cold weather, rain, wind and snow here in Madrid. This album is the result of that nine days of winter, a disc of melancholic, intimate, minimalist music. The songs are all improvised as they were recorded just while the music was being played, directly in first takes. Hope you'll enjoy it. The cover pic is the work of my good friend and best photographer Diego Sevilla.

Bosques de mi Mente is the solo project of Nacho, a composer and musician from Spain. It started in 2007.

Contact:
http://www.bosquesdemimente.es
https://twitter.com/BosquesdemiMent
https://www.facebook.com/bosquesdemimenteofficial

Cover pictures by Eric
http://www.flickr.com/people/chilledsalad/