CLINICAL ARCHIVES IS NETLABEL ABOUT EXPANDING THE DEFINITION OF MUSIC

ca029 - soundZcapa - Siskebab

Artist: soundZcapa
Title: Siskebab
#ca029
Date: 2007-06-11
Keywords: noise, dark ambient
Tracklist:
1 - Kannibál - 4:20
2 - Meat Ration - 2:49
3 - Disgraced Warrior - 3:12
4 - What did Siskebab Mean in the World War II - 3:17
5 - No Human Flesh (Meat Ration 2) - 2:59

cover front
cover back
disk label image
Stream
Download.zip

"Starvation in the WWII. Winter-killed humans covered in by snow, soldiers and civilians. When time turn into moonless dark, who would not think about the flesh, like I do.
Like man eats siskebab, I am masticating by teeth, swallowing with saliva, gnawing the dead.
I am feral. I am from the dead, i am by the dead! I am to necrose by the first thaw."

soundZcapa, Hungary
www.myspace.com/soundzcapa